Competitions and Prizes
- The prize consists of a cash prize of R1 000 a day per day every day for 10 days
- The competition ends 31 July 2014
- Entrants vote via www.womenonwheels.co.za and the Car of the Year page
- Once entrant has voted and filled in their details they will be eligible for the prize
The following rules shall apply to all competitions, unless other rules are specifically provided in relation to acompetition:
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Staff of Associated Media Publishing ortheir subsidiaries and affiliated companies, prize sponsors and their advertising agencies and families may not enter the competition.
- The prize is non-transferable and may not be converted into cash.
- All entries must be submitted in English only.
- Entrants must be resident in South Africa.
- Prize allocation to be provided in accordance with the allocated project budget. If any advertiser/affiliate with whom Associated Media Publishing works in relation to a prize fails orneglects to provide the prize, then it shall not be exchanged for cash but a suitable replacement prize, to be determined at the sole discretion of Associated Media Publishing, shall be provided.
- If the winner is under 18 years of age, the legal guardian’s written consent is required.
- The winner(s) consents to his/her name,biographical details and involvement in the competition being made available to the sponsors, for publicity and prize delivery purposes.
- Associated Media Publishingaccepts no responsibility for any problems resulting in lost entries.
- Winners use the prize at their own risk. Associated Media Publishing shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence, including grossnegligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them when entering. These rules are legal and binding upon entrants.
- Associated Media Publishingreserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of theircontrol.
- The winner agrees to be photographed for and to appear in a feature in Associated Media Publishing magazines if required by Associated Media Publishing in relation to the competition.
- You are hereby notified that you have a right to decline consenting to your name, biographical details and involvement in the competition being made available to sponsors in terms ofclause 7 above. You further have the right to decline being photographed for and to appear in a feature in Associated Media Publishing or Associated Media Publishing’ magazines in terms of clause m above. Should you wish to exercise either or both of these rights, you shall do so by informing us within three days from you accepting these terms and conditions, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in which e-mail you shall provide us with particularity of the rights which you wish to exercise. Should you not inform us that you intend exercising theserights within the above 3 day period, you shall be deemed to have consented to clauses h and m above.